Sunday, April 10, 2016

Another Star Wars Movie -Already- Called "Rogue One"





A couple days ago the trailer for Star Wars: Rogue One debuted. I saw it because of Teddy Rubskin who I follow on YouTube. You should totally check him out. But before I get sidetracked, let's talk about the trailer.

I forget precisely what I was doing when I saw the announcement but I went ahead and watched the trailer. I saw a lot of things. Star Wars things. And since I was a child I would have bet money that I was the biggest Star Wars fan in the Universe. Today I would not make that bet.

When I watched the trailer I thought to myself "I've seen 2million Star Wars movies already. How excited can I be about a new one? I just walked out of the theaters from seeing The Force Awakens. Damn. Can I catch my breath?

But one thing that caught my eye was the fact that the focus was on another lady. And I saw it and just shrugged and figured- fuck it. Hollywood is and everybody with a platform is blowing up women like they're new to the planet or some shit, but, whatever. It's great to see the walkers again!


Star Wars: Rogue One [Trailer]

However, to be honest, I didn't see anything where people were actually complaining about the movie. I think there are people who, when movies come out with female leads, they troll the YouTube. Only thing I saw about it were a couple shitty little articles not too much better than the what I'm producing right now.

Strange, though, to think back to when all these type of action movies originally came out women hated them. They called them stupid and mindless. Of course, it wasn't all women, but it was a heavy percentage. But I think Milla Jovovich is the main reason so much changed for action roles for women.

Moving on...

I like the actress in Rogue One. Felicity Jones. There's a bunch of other people in it. You can look them up on IMDB. I saw "Ip Man" in there-- colorful cast. Even Forest Whitaker.

Imma see the shit one way or another, anyway. My thing is, when can we expect some new classics? Star Wars and Star Trek and Terminator, man, we've seen all that shit already multiple times. Yes, we love it. But, how many times do we have to buy it?

I understand there are 8thousand more Star Wars movies coming out between now and 2018. I just want Hollywood to sneak in some new... something. Even I can't think of shit! But, fuck, man, damn. Somebody do something! And the superhero movie situation is a-whole-nother tragedy.

Anyway, everybody have a good time watching the movie. Take a friend to jerk-off, or jerk-you-off while you watch it. You're guaranteed to have a much better time. It'll be like the first time you've ever seen Star Wars.

@didodi_tweet





No comments:

Post a Comment