Friday, February 28, 2014

Super Mario Warfare




What's up!

So, I was surfing around online and the place where I usually do that is YouTube. Well, while I was on there I came across a series of videos called Mario Warfare. Now, understand that the only reason I play video games at all is because of Mario. Mario and I have been through a lot together. Mario Warfare is a live action series that was based mostly on the premise of the earlier Nintendo games that came out in the 80s.

There are many video game and movie references throughout the series. One thing that I think a lot of fans will really enjoy is the Smash Club episode. "The first rule of Smash Club is you don't talk about Smash Club." Each character is done very well and they didn't try to go overboard with make-up and effects, but enough to get you into it and still see it as believable as far as for what each character is supposed to be. This movie turns the Mushroom Kingdom on it's head. But I think I am getting ahead of myself when I start talking about Smash Club.




The first episode begins with Bowser invading Princess Peach and the King's castle. Toad is the protector of the princess and he does a great job taking out Shy Guys in an "Equilibrium" type of gun Kung Fu style. Quite awesome. Whoever was in charge of the stunt work did an excellent job. Another thing I found interesting is that they did use Shy Guys over Goombas even though the Goombas are a bit more infamous. 

Each episode is better than the last. So far the series is up it's 6th episode with part 7 already in the works. When will it be released? No one can say. But I can say that after seeing what I've seen so far seeing more being added to the series would be a crazier dream come true than Super Mario Bros. 2.

Take a look at the first Mario Warfare episode right here on www.didodiprint.blogspot.com and please hold all judgement until you do. Be sure to share this with all your Mario loving friends out there and let's keep a close watch out for part 7.

Till next time, folks!

-Didodi


No comments:

Post a Comment